Explosive growth in data, virtualization and multi-tenancy, combined with increasingly sophisticated security breaches and more stringent government regulations, creates new challenges for enterprise storage security.
On top of that, there is a steady growth in the amount of “sensitive” data that needs to be protected – including government ID numbers, medical records, credit card and payment data, intellectual property, and anything else that could cause harm if seen by unauthorized persons or organizations. And while virtualization, cloud computing and storage-as-a-service help to manage this onslaught of data, it also can make it challenging to track and protect at all levels of the stack.
Join cStor, NetApp and SafeNet to find out how you can deliver high-performance, nondisruptive data encryption to protect you against unauthorized access of critical and confidential data. Learn how to:
- Ensure data isolation and granular access controls to protected data in shared and virtual environments
- Strengthen existing LDAP, MS AD, and NIS controls by adding an additional layer of access controls
- Protect data for compliance mandates
- Protect offline data in archives from unauthorized access or theft
- Integrate with centralized policy and key management systems
Register now and receive a $10 Starbucks card when you attend the webinar on Wednesday, August 26th at 10 am PDT.
Please Note: Starbucks and Visa card offers extend to clients and qualified prospects only. Existing customers cannot have purchased this solution from cStor in the past. This event is for cStor clients and qualified prospects only.
DATE & TIME
Wednesday, August 26
10:00 – 10:30am PT
CSTOR SOLUTION TRACK
Data Management & Data Protection