- This event has passed.
Webinar: Prevent Attacks with Intelligent Security!
November 18, 2015 @ 10:00 am - 10:30 pm
Receive a $10 Starbucks card for attending the webinar. Register Now!
Innovation is the one constant in the security industry, as both hackers and vendors try to outrace each other. Today’s endpoint protection needs to do much more than block known malware. From the network to the endpoint, security needs to be intelligent enough to prevent attacks based on suspicious behaviors, and it should be able to detect and clean up infections when they do happen.
By combining multiple layers of security protection, Sophos provides you with:
- Complete protection for all your computers, mobile devices and servers in your network
- A comprehensive system of security technologies that communicate with each other to deliver far higher levels of protection
- Investment protection through leveraging and extending existing technologies
In addition to protecting your computers and mobile devices, an area often overlooked in many organizations is the security of your networked storage solutions. Sophos Anti-Virus for NetApp Storage Systems provides industrial strength virus protection technology to help system administrators safeguard all their stored data. Join us to find out about how Sophos Anti-Virus for Net App provides:
- Protection against known and zero-day threats with Live Protection and Behavioral Genotype technology
- High availability and performance with load balancing and failover capabilities
- Flexible configuration options to tailor the product to specific network infrastructure requirements
Please Note: Starbucks offer extends to clients and qualified prospects only. This event is for cStor clients and qualified prospects only.