By Travis Richards, Director of Consulting Services, cStor
Today’s IT landscape is deep and wide, offering organizations of all sizes unlimited potential for leveraging technology to speed operations, accelerate business insight, improve security, optimize availability and directly impact the bottom line. Yet many companies lack the time and expertise to effectively navigate this complicated and ever-changing terrain with success at the pace of today’s businesses demand.
IT leaders struggle to meet growing demands from the business and to keep staff skilled in the latest innovations while continuing to optimize and proactively maintain their IT infrastructure investments. That means architecting change, developing and implementing new solutions, and continually monitoring and optimizing systems for peak performance becomes challenging, creating a potential for high-risk.
Rely on Experts in Configuration Assurance
Maintaining the health and wellness of your IT environment is critical to keeping the business running smoothly around the clock. With cStor’s proactive Configuration Assurance services, our expert engineers provide post-implementation support to proactively ensure systems are following best practices and operating at peak performance. Our experts also assist you with client-driven initiatives and infrastructure planning to make sure you can meet your business initiatives.
One advantage of configuration assurance is having expert engineers that review your environment on a regular cadence for environmental health, best practice adherence, and to gather insight into the unique requirements of your business. From there, we objectively evaluate system health while identifying potential areas for improvement and optimization. Our team is able to recommend best-of-breed solutions based on your specific needs, pulling from expertise across the entire spectrum of IT solution providers.
Configuration assurance typically begins with a discovery phase where our experts learn about your specific business needs and how your environment is configured. Through this process, the environment is reviewed, and challenges, risks and potential improvements are identified. As configuration assurance continues, items are prioritized to address any items identified to make sure everything is optimized and utilizing your hardware and software investments to their full capabilities.
Depending on the cadence and type of configuration your business requires, our project management office will be in communication with your teams to collect and prioritize your needs and tasks that you would like our experts to assist your organization with during scheduled times.
This allows a proactive approach to maintaining the health and efficiencies of your environment and allows experts to assist in helping architect and plan for your future.
Choose an Arrangement That Best Fits Your Needs
Configuration assurance is customized to each business individual needs and can include the following:
- Onsite. For teams that need face time, cStor experts set up onsite throughout the duration of the engagement to help monitor, maintain and optimize system performance so your team can focus on more mission-critical activities and being responsive to internal stakeholders.
- Remote Only. Today’s advanced technology means teams can meet online and systems can be monitored remotely so the day-to-day system administration is seamlessly handled with minimal internal resources required.
- Hybrid. Some environments call for both onsite and remote support to blend the perfect mix of face time with internal staff and ongoing system support from remote locations.
- Fixed Schedule. At times, your team may only need a fixed schedule with support for day-to-day administrative tasks, so they can redirect their time and attention to more strategic initiatives.
- ADHOC. This arrangement consists of a pre-purchased bucket of time with a 3-day business SLA that is refillable at a fixed rate to allow business flexibility for an expert to assist when and how needed.
Configuration assurance is the assurance you need today to maximize your investments, let us help you and get started today. Learn more about how cStor can work with your team to capitalize on today’s leading technologies and maximize your IT investments. Contact cStor to schedule an appointment today.
cStor helps companies strategize, create and implement data center and cloud solutions that address the business needs and demands of today’s enterprise.