The Next Generation of Virtualization: Application Centric Infrastructures
Learn how Cisco’s Application Centric Infrastructure automates data centers to enhance agility, simplify security, reduce costs, optimize resources and accelerate app deployment.
With the ever changing demands and application requirements today’s data centers face, ease of provisioning and speed are now critical performance metrics for data center network infrastructures that support physical, virtual and cloud environments – without compromising scalability or security.
With a Cisco Application Centric Infrastructure, organizations benefit from:*
- Greater Business Agility: 58% reduction in network provisioning
- Lower Capital Expenses: 25% CAPEX reduction
- Reduced Costs and Complexity: 21% less management costs
- Lower Operating Costs: 45% reduction in power and cooling costs
- Optimized Resources: 10-20% increase in compute and storage optimization
Learn How Application Centric Infrastructures Provide:
- Centralized, real-time health monitoring of physical and virtual networks
- Simplified operations across application, network and security elements
- A holistic, application-based solution for flexible, automated, agile IT
- Automatic app deployment and faster provisioning with predefined profiles
- Automatic capture of all configuration changes integrated with existing audit and compliance tracking solutions
Join cStor and Cisco to learn more about this innovative software-defined networking (SDN) architecture. Attend our webinar on Wednesday, March 23, 2016 at 10 am PDT and receive a $10 Starbucks card.
Please Note: Starbucks and Visa card offers extend to clients and qualified prospects only. Existing customers cannot have purchased this solution from cStor in the past. This event is for cStor clients and qualified prospects only.
*Source: IDC and Cisco, 2014
DATE & TIME
Wednesday, March 23
10:00 – 10:30am PDT
CSTOR SOLUTION TRACK
Data Management/Data Protection
Consulting Systems Engineer