NSX: Security at the Speed of Business Webinar
VMware’s NSX delivers real-world tactics to improve cyber-security while reducing cost and provision time.
Current network and security solutions are rigid and complex, often resulting in slow network provisioning and limited workload placement and mobility. This creates a costly barrier to realizing the full agility of the software-defined data center.
VMware NSX solves these data center challenges by delivering a complete suite of simplified logical networking elements and services provisioned in virtual networks through any cloud management platform. The NSX virtual networks help you:
- Reduce network provisioning time from days to seconds
- Achieve operational efficiency through automation
- Place and move workloads independent of physical topology
- Deploy on any hypervisor and consume through any cloud management platform
- Integrate third-party network and security solutions through standard APIs
- Provide non-disruptive deployment over existing physical networks or next generation topologies
Join cStor and VMware to learn more about this innovative operational model for networking and security. Register now for our webinar on Wednesday, January 20th at 10 am MST and receive a $10 Starbucks card.
Please Note: Starbucks and Visa card offers extend to clients and qualified prospects only. Existing customers cannot have purchased this solution from cStor in the past. This event is for cStor clients and qualified prospects only.
DATE & TIME
Wednesday, January 20
10:00 – 10:30am MST
CSTOR SOLUTION TRACK
Data Management & Data Protection
Senior Systems Engineer