vSphere Optimization Assessment Workshop
Deliver IT Agility with Control and Efficiency
When it comes to your virtualized environment, are you:
- Managing IT capacity using spreadsheets?
- Experiencing poor visibility into VM utilization?
- Restricting IT updates due to resource constraints?
Wouldn’t it be great if you could:
- Gain up to 40% more usable VM capacity?1
- Improve consolidation ratios by 37%?1
- Save up to 30% more on hardware?1
- Resolve issues 26% faster?1
If you answered yes to any—or all—of these questions, please join VMware and cStor for a half-day workshop to assess the health, performance and operational state of your VMware vSphere virtual infrastructure. We will use VMware vRealize Operations Manager to show you how you can:
Improve SLAs for Business Critical Apps:
- Reduction of downtime by 98%
- Application downtime cut by 36%
Overcome Resource Limitations and Improve Planning:
- Reclaim over-provisioned VMs
- Leverage “what if” planning
- Reduce IT costs by 50%2
Please Note: This event is for cStor clients and qualified prospects only.
1 Study Shows Businesses Experience Significant Operational and Business Benefits from VMware vSphere with Operations Management Suite – March 2014
2 Figures shown are for vSphere with Operations Management vs. vSphere alone.
DATE & TIME
Thursday, March 17
8:00 am – 8:30 am: Breakfast & Registration
8:30 am – 12:00 pm: Workshop
Attendees should bring a laptop with WiFi capability. A pre-work checklist will be emailed prior to the event.
7975 N. Hayden Road, Suite #A-105
Scottsdale, AZ 85258
CSTOR SOLUTION TRACK
Data Management/Data Protection
Cheryl T. Thrailkill
Software-Defined Data Center Specialist